Guest Post Writing Guidelines
- Native English written content (the UK or US spelling is accepted).
- Minimum word count 800
- Make sure your article is well-formatted in short paragraphs with proper H2 and H3 tags.
- Spell and grammar check your article so it’s ready to publish.
- Must past copyscape – plagiarism is not accepted.
- One hi-res image to support your content that is relevant with a credit to the source. Any breaches of copyright will not be accepted.
- Include 1 -2 reference URLs to any pertinent high DA resources e.g science journals.
- Include one URL for a backlink with a spam score of less than 5% (no-follow).
- A short biography of the author and a photo.
- Do not include your affiliate links or links to inappropriate content. These will be removed.
- Your post must not be published elsewhere, and you agree never to republish it on another site.
- Avoid basic advice that you can find on other websites.
- AI-generated content is accepted ONLY IF it has been edited by a human, and is supported with reference links to substantiate claims, and contains personal opinions and experiences.
By submitting your article to us, you agree that:
- You give Ruffle Snuffle permission to make any changes to your post that will bring it in-line with our publishing standards.
- You give Ruffle Snuffle permission to repurpose your post into other content types to promote it. This means more visibility for you and your post.
- You give Ruffle Snuffle permission to add our own affiliate links if relevant.
- You agree to promote the published post via social media and other promotional channels.
- You give Ruffle Snuffle permission to update or remove the post when required.
Where to send your submission
Contact us with your proposed guest post titles and outline before submitting content: firstname.lastname@example.org with GUEST POST in the subject title. Once approved you can then proceed to write your article and submit it to us for review.
If you’ve contacted us but haven’t received a reply in 14 days, check your spam folder. If you can’t find a response there this means that your article wasn’t accepted this time. Thank you.
Please contact us for information about sponsored posts, collaboration and do-follow links.