The original design of the Ruffle Train'n'Treat™ Ball is unique and created by Sarah to provide enough of a challenge, but deliver rewards quickly to your dog.
It is made entirely from our lovely fleece and jute string so no rubber to chew in the middle.
This is designed to be used as a reward delivery mechanism when training, not a chw toy.
• Machine Washable at 30 degrees (line dry)
• Random colours
How to use a snuffle ball
1. Place one or two small treats in the ball ( these home made ones work well )
2. Place the ball on the floor infront of your dog.
3. Give the command to go to the ball ( such as 'okay')
4. WATCH them whilst they find the treat.
5. REMOVE the ball immediately when they have got their reward.
IMPORTANT: Do not leave your dog unsupervised with the ball. It is designed as a training aid. When your dog has snuffled out the treat, remove the ball immediately.
COPYRIGHT: The Ruffle Train'n'Treat™ Ball is Design Right Protected. Unauthorised copying is an offence under EU Law.