**NEW** This is our newest woven patterned Tuggers™ Square.
These toys come in one size to suit all and they all measure approx 12 inches from knot to knot.
- Stretchy and strong
- Assorted Colours at random
- Machine washable
How to use a Tuggers Square with treats
1. Use a treat stick that can be chopped up - like these chicken strips
2. Stretch the tug toy out by holding one end between your knees.
3. Insert the treat stick pieces into the gaps in the braid so a little bit is showing.
4. Give to your dog to enjoy
5. Remove when all treats have been consumed.
Please note these are tug toys, not chew toys and should not be left alone with your dog.
Recently Viewed Items
Great. dog toy
Would definitely purchase again. Thank you.
My pup absolutely adores this product. He has had it since he was 8 weeks old and is now 12 weeks. It is soft enough for his little teeth but really strong for tugging and playing. We put bits of kibble in it and it keeps him entertained for ages. Will be buying again. Thank you
Two happy Fur Babies
Always quick and efficient . Good quality items
Have already repurchased!
Our dog Barney absolutely loves his ruffle snuggle! It's durable, colourful and can be used in a variety of ways to play with your dog. I would highly recommend this product for your furry friends